Spicy Crab Dip
- 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 jar (12 oz.) chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of fresh horseradish
- 1 can Byrd crabmeat
Season and blend cream cheese with lemon juice, Old Bay, and Worcestershire sauce.
Spread on plate or tray and chill.
Combine chili sauce and horseradish.
Spread over chilled cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle shredded crabmeat over top.
Dust lightly with additional sprinkles of Old Bay for color and added spice.