- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives (drained)
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts (drained)
- 8 oz Byrd pasteurized crabmeat
- 3 tablespoons diced pimientos (drained)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 cups spinach
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 large tomato
Chop 1 cup of spinach.
Place olives and artichokes in mixing bowl.
Open crab meat and break apart while adding to artichokes.
Add pimentos, 1 cup chopped spinach, mustard, pressed garlic, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
Carefully fold mixture together until well blended.
Place 1 cup spinach on each serving plate.
Add 1 cup crab mixture to center of spinach and top with 1 tablespoon alfalfa sprouts.
Garnish with tomato wedges.