Crab Delight Salad
- 1 bag Spinach
- 3 ears- roasted corn
- 3tbs. olive oil
- ½ cup fresh shaved parmesan cheese
- ½ lb Byrd backfin or lump crab meat
- 2 lemons
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large mixing bowl, toss spinach, parmesan, and roasted corn.
2. Add crabmeat and 1 tbs. olive oil, tossing gently.
3. Add salt and pepper. Tip * A healthy amount of fresh black pepper takes this recipe an extra step.
4. Chop lemons into large wedges.
5. When ready to serve, drizzle with the remaining oil. Garnish with multiple lemon wedges for added zest.